You have put the wheels in motion and transferred all of your property into the trust, but have you maximized the benefit of your plan? Did you overlook anything or leave something out? Do your successor trustees fully understand their role in the trust proceedings?
Our Understanding Your Estate Plan workshop attendees always say how valuable the information is and how beneficial it is to revisit their trust details weeks after their documents have been finalized. Allow us to reconnect with you and determine if there are any questions that you have regarding your investment.
Attend this workshop and you’ll learn:
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your estate plan
- If you have overlooked transferring anything into your trust
- The answers to your questions about your estate plan
- The role of your successor trustees and the answers to their questions
- How we can help you with your estate plan in the future
We encourage you to bring along your successor trustees and beneficiaries so they can learn how your plan works! Bring your Trust binder along as well to reference throughout the workshop.
|Date:||Wednesday, September 30th, 2015|
|Location:||Phyllis A. Hammond Educational Center, 2955 Professional Place, Ste. 101, Colorado Springs, CO, 80904|
Oops! We could not locate your form.