We firmly believe that when it comes to the important things in life, you get what you pay for.
A properly drafted and implemented estate plan can minimize taxes and fees, preserve family harmony, protect your hard-earned legacy from predators and creditors (and that future ex-son-in-law), and pass on your values along with your assets.
We share our fees at our free workshops in the context of the planning options available. We will quote you an exact fee when you come in for your Personal Consultation with an attorney once we understand your situation and goals.
We are confident that the value provided at Hammond Law Group is unsurpassed. Not only does your fee include the design of your plan and your documents, but it also includes ongoing support throughout your lifetime, as well as support for your loved ones in the event of your disability and death. Some of the benefits of working with Hammond Law Group include:
- FREE unlimited telephone support. We never charge for phone calls from our estate planning clients, whether it’s related to funding your Trust, other estate planning-related questions, or need a referral to another qualified professional.
- FREE educational workshops for our clients. We offer workshops on a variety of topics related to estate planning and aging, at no cost to our clients, on at least a quarterly basis. In our Colorado Springs office, these workshops are held in the Phyllis A. Hammond Education center, named in honor of our founder’s mother, who was the inspiration for our firm.
- FREE regular estate planning checkups (a minimum of once every three years, and available more frequently with our Legacy Protection Plan or the payment of an hourly fee). Sit down with an attorney to review your estate plan and make sure it still meets your goals, in light of any changes in the law or in your circumstances.
- FREE one-hour consultation for your loved ones in the event of your disability and your death. In this meeting, we will be able to provide guidance on what needs to happen and, just as importantly, what not to do.
- FREE Living Trust identification cards, designed to carry in your wallet. This card includes the formal name of your Trust, as well as our contact information. It serves as a convenient reminder when you’re at the bank opening a new account, or purchasing a new asset, to ensure your Trust is fully funded no matter what changes down the road.
- FREE subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Your Estate Matters, filled with the latest updates on estate planning, tax laws, and other issues related to aging.
- FREE eAlerts, our monthly communications delivered by email, with information on the latest news and events.
- FREE My Legacy Workbook, designed to capture your life’s story and pass it on to future generations.
Since our firm’s founding in 2005, we have offered a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason we are unable to exceed your expectations, just let us know. We’d love to make it right or refund your fees.